CC - An Unfunny Joke CC - An Unfunny Joke

lol

that owned comrad

HydraulicCat responds:

Thanks I'm glad you liked it!!!

The Locks are Bored 2 The Locks are Bored 2

good but...

when aubergine says he has a tank in the back and they drive away, goth is in the tank... lol used the same mc eh? lol gr8 movie

AubergineLock responds:

Heh, well i accidentally messed that bit up. And it would have taken a long time to sort it out, and i was limited with time. Thanks for the review.

CC-A Tribute to CWO CC-A Tribute to CWO

umm

it was ok but have you seen the movie....because this is way off! on the leader has the eyelash thing and they only drink milk at the milk bar! "getting redy for the ultra-violence"

Every Sperm is Sacred Every Sperm is Sacred

not bad at all!

this was very good, nice animation, funny (i like the movie) and good sound, overall it desearvs the front page, and i read a few reviews and see one person going "im catholic, not funny" he was 14, and its annoying, so everyone voteing 0 because you saw 30 seconds of it and got off on the dicks and was ashamed. just go away, its alredy front paged, and its a good flash, id like to see you try flash! everyone voteing 0 has never made a flash! and its annoying because tey think they know a good flash, there is alot of time and effort put into it, and your just to lazy! anyway's gr8 flash you desearv the front page, keep it up!

MrKikkeli responds:

i don't mind the people saying it sucks, it's just so easy to make fun of them. Actually one of your fellow reviewers wrote that he enjoyed my comments and answers more than the movie itself :D

My only concern is that i am currently going under 4 in my general score, you guys must give me all your fives so that I can someday make it to the list of the 50 greatest flashs ever and then plague all those wankers with my movie FOREVERZ!

RedAppleClock 5 RedAppleClock 5

that owned!

but where did you get the voice for the soldrier? can u tell me plz i rlly need! thanx, fifen, all hail B!

HydraulicCat responds:

here, http://www.research.att.com/projects/tts/demo.html

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

dude

send this to walt disney and BAM you got a god with very high pay, you will get a house in florida and you will be able to retire fast! go, go GO!!!!lol very good flash

A Link to the Past A Link to the Past

that was cool!

i love ledgend of zelda, fifened

The Legend of Clock Clock The Legend of Clock Clock

clocks pwn joo!

but i dont mak all 0 reviews, i like your flash style, keep it up

soccerlord8 responds:

My flash style is where it's at. Learn from the best...Clock Crew YAAA!

The Void II The Void II

ywe

the scrolls are figured out but we have to make a flash movie, im not going to spoil it...

rock on cc!!!11one rock on cc!!!11one